Scoot City strawberry oil

GoldenMotor.com

graydog8josh

Nov 23, 2012
Starkville,MS
I live in a college town where bike theft is a problem. We have to lock up our bikes because hooligans and drunks will take your bike in a matter of minutes if you don't keep it locked up. Ive had a bike stolen off my friends 2nd floor front porch. It was stolen from behind other locked bikes.
When I am at home, for maximum security i bring my motorized bike inside. This started to cause problems as the valvoline oil i mixed in with the gas stinks bad. My bike room always smelt of burn oil and it was a terrible smell. I would go for tuning rides and my room would stink all day even wiht venting it.
I had seen this strawberry scented 2 stroke oil on pirates and really wanted to try it. I mean, I only use about a 1.5 gallons a month, so i didnt think it would be too bad to try a more expensive but better oil. I couldn't find it in small enough quantities and the site said it was unavailable, so i ended up ordering from amazon. Also, my thing that irks me about pirates is they don't talk to you, or answer their phone, and that is just a no-no in my book.
The branding says its synthetic and high quality. Also that it reduces smoking and fouling of plugs and piston. I just started running my first gallon of this oil, and i can say that my gas smells better. A lot better. Also i am pleased to say that i can rev up my engine to warm it up, and there is no smoke coming from the exhaust.
When my motor is cooling down, there is no longer an odor of stinky burning oil, it is now a faint gas smell with a curious scent of strawberries. It made me think a girl walked by one time.
Well... it was a china girl.
So far as performance is concerned, i havent noticed any changes going from conventional 2 stroke oil to the synthetic strawberry oil. My gas is light yellow/clear now instead of blue.
In conclusion, for the price of a few jets or a miscellaneous bike part, you can get this oil and really enjoy taming this motor from a stinky fire breathing dragon lady into a pleasant and smoke free, decently behaved girl.
My hope is that more people will experiment with this oil and like it.

Attachments

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
I love the smell of pre-mix in the morning...smells like...victory!
*rolls eyes and wanders off*

16v4nrbrgr

Mar 17, 2012
North Bay
Castor blends smell good, I think redline stinks, I'm using lucas which is okay although I don't prefer smelling like it after a ride, that strawberry scented stuff sounds nice.