bairdco racing association in the kneeslider!

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
thanks scotto! i didn't even know they were gonna write something up so fast. i sent them the photos and stuff last night.
No prob Baird, I was just claiming credit where credit was due. I think that is the best photo I took that day.....that's not saying much as I'm no photographer but hey, it's a nice action shot ;)

See you in the pits in a week and a half......#3 yeah,
scotto-

Thud

May 26, 2010
West Michigan
Great press Baird!
& your bike looks better than ever....
I am flipping a coin on which race to try & make for my california trip....yours on the 9/15or the Grainge race 10/20
which falls right in the middle of my hunting season :(
Which one is going to be the "World Championship" of motored bike racing?
yours or Niel's? :)

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
good thing i got that article. gives neil a place to spam the heck out of his races...
Here is a pic I took of Bairdco (and a few others) at Neil's last race :D This is not spam, it's just a decent action shot taken at a racetrack somewhere in southern california.......

Lets see who shows up on the 16th.......talks cheap, but so's racing! Support these races if you love motorized bicycles......you're mad if ya don't.

dnut

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
I'm going to do my best to be at this one too!! I have three customer bikes to build before I can rebuild my race bike on Thursday & then try to get a few miles on it Friday morning!
.weld

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I'm going to do my best to be at this one too!! I have three customer bikes to build before I can rebuild my race bike on Thursday & then try to get a few miles on it Friday morning!
.weld
I will be there even though my bike won't be rideable until Thursday due to parts needed arriving that day. There is even more work required besides the new parts to be installed on Thursday.........down to the wire as usual. I'd rather race than ride, but regardless, the fun factor and excitement of racing will prevail over all, you gotta be there to know ;)

See you all in the pits and on the track........be there!

.wee.