CCC Race Bikes For 2012 Season

GoldenMotor.com

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
My Race Bikes: I have been working on all my race bikes for the 2012 season. This is the new and improved Dyno. Complete new drive train on this bike. The motor is a ISKY special designed for the racing circuit. I wanted to thank Tim for putting all the parts together for a sick motor. The bike has been lowered 2.5 inches for better handling and I have a fresh new set of Hookworms for it. The last race I did not like the clutch and the way it reacted so I switched up to a disk type that I can adjust the stall.

This bike is a true handful and may have to let the "Iceman" race it.

Can we get a SENIOR class for the races....Please...?

NOTE: I have come up with a new frame design that will be showing up on the race circuit soon. I am going to make this the "WCC SO-CAL Special" It will be available for purchase with a limited number built. It will support the 6.5 motor. Hi Performance built motors will be available also, as will custom drives for that NO hassle builds.

Attachments

Last edited:

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Fantastic Jeff, you are a class act.
I don't know where you get the time to turn out so many
innovative builds! I am pretty sure that you were the first
to make a vertical 200 cc HF although I gotta give a
mention to msrfan for his upright Briggs builds.

Did you see that nashmoto is coming to the Grange race
with a 200 cc HF as well as his winning 50 cc 4 stroke?
Do ya think he might be running a shifter on it? :D

What's the deal with the Senior class? Your son is gonna
beat you again? :D

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
What??? A disk style clutch? Where is the CVT I hear so much about? Nice to see someone else realizing the true potential of the disk clutch. Heck, when I can chirp the tire off the line and run up past 50 mph I see no need for a slipper belt CVT. Bet we'll see more of these.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Nice work CCC. That clucth looks Awesome. Is it a Tomar?
This makes my pipe modifications for the 2012 race season look like chump work!
I'm missing the first race because of the rain but I'm definitely looking forward to racing with Ice & Scotto at Grange!

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
What??? A disk style clutch? Where is the CVT I hear so much about? Nice to see someone else realizing the true potential of the disk clutch. Heck, when I can chirp the tire off the line and run up past 50 mph I see no need for a slipper belt CVT. Bet we'll see more of these.

Wo Pat...back up on that disk clutch...you need to try a CVT and you will see the difference. Your customers will enjoy it too.

The disk is on a race bike...not a daily driver...LOL

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Nice work CCC. That clucth looks Awesome. Is it a Tomar?
This makes my pipe modifications for the 2012 race season look like chump work!
I'm missing the first race because of the rain but I'm definitely looking forward to racing with Ice & Scotto at Grange!

The clutch is a noram...best bang for the buck...comes with three different gears....so changing at the track is easy.

Can you bring me a rear hub to the race, DAM GOOD one ya know...

See ya in the pitts...ER

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
Wo Pat...back up on that disk clutch...you need to try a CVT and you will see the difference. Your customers will enjoy it too.

The disk is on a race bike...not a daily driver...LOL
I would back up but don't have reverse! My main goal using the disk clutch was so that I could center the engine in the chassis and run a boardie style drive system. I never even messed with the CVT. What I do find is that the disk clutch works perfect. I ran the first one at 2800 rpm lock and had it grabbing during startup with the choke on. All my subsequent builds have used a 3200 rpm lock, no startup grab and I have yet to adjust one further. Just hasn't been an issue. The disc clutch is a nice street clutch.

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
This is another race bike that has been changed up a bit, the forks have been modified, the motor has some new tricks in it and the CVT has been modified. This is a fun bike to ride...it would do well on a dirt flat track race for sure...

This is the bike that my son has won on before and will continue to win on if he decides to race it...the other choice is the Dyno...we shall see...

CCC

Attachments

mabman

Oct 4, 2008
In the wind
This is a fun bike to ride...it would do well on a dirt flat track race for sure...

CCC
That bike makes my left foot itchy.

We used to have a spool hub wheelset to put on our moto xer's and a steel shoe back in the day to go hit up the local Friday night roundy round. Then the shop we ran out of got one of these:
ossa_st1_short_tracker_250.jpeg
and the race was for second place.