Can this be adapted to a stretch

GoldenMotor.com

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
@Crazyhorse.... lol.
Was sending him a PM as you were replying to his post TBT.

Here's my bobber with 4-speed semi-automatic engine no clutch just let off the throttle and shift ( Suicide Shift That Is! ), yes he can ( joab ), use many of those parts scavenged off the pitbike for this Kustom Kruiser build.

See the Suicide Shifter in below pic, again this engine on my bobber is semi-automatic no manual clutch just left off the throttle and shift!

If you look closely here on the left side you will notice no clutch arm, which will tell you if you know these engines that it is semi-automatic or fully-automatic!

Why not keep the pedals on and order a semi-automatic engine and run all accessories Horn, Lights & Turn Signals, Electric Starter etc etc...

Here's one on flea-bay:
$99.00 HENSIM 50CC ELECTRIC START PITBIKE ENGINE BRAND NEW | eBay

Here's another it's a 110cc fully automatic:
free shipping too, 110cc Engine Motor fits 90cc 70cc 50cc ATV Go Kart Auto | eBay

110cc Semi-Auto:
LIFAN 110cc Semi-Auto Engine - Engines - Lifan 50-150 Engines - LIFAN 110cc Semi-Auto Engine - TBolt USA, LLC

125cc Semi-Auto:
SEMI AUTO LIFAN 125CC Motor Engine XR50 CRF50 70 BASIC | eBay

50cc Semi-Auto:
LIFAN 50CC Engine - Engines - Lifan 50-150 Engines - LIFAN 50CC Engine - TBolt USA, LLC

Peace C.H. brnot

joabthebugman

Jun 21, 2010
ocoee fla
How big would the battery need top be for electric start?
How would it be charged?
How dependable would it be? I have never trusted electric start bikes

For the stretch I really have my heart set on a stretch version of Crazy Horse's Kikker with a set of those BMI forks for the Fat Boy look

But the price of that 50 really has me thinking about sticking it in my Taboo Tiki or the BTR I have been picking at for months now

I have 3 1/2 practice grocery getters built I need to sell to fund all this stuff

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Stretch Cruiser built as a Fatboy Stretch Cruiser!

From this to style build.

Stretch Cruiser with 26-inch X 4-1/4" the real Fatboy style!

To this style build!

I think we know where you are going with your new build joab!

"Go Fat Early" as we used to say in the old days! From my bar hopping days!

Peace Crazy Horse. brnot

Last edited:

joabthebugman

Jun 21, 2010
ocoee fla
What are the wheels on that stretch?
There is a motorcycle u pull it salvage yard nearby, I'm thinking about going there to scrounge some wheels if I can't work these hubs into something

This needs to be the 50mph bike I have been talking about for awile

The price of that pit ($275) isn't looking so good now, but I will be getting it basically for about $50 (spent several years ago) with what I am offering in trade

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
What are the wheels on that stretch?
There is a motorcycle u pull it salvage yard nearby, I'm thinking about going there to scrounge some wheels if I can't work these hubs into something

This needs to be the 50mph bike I have been talking about for awile

The price of that pit ($275) isn't looking so good now, but I will be getting it basically for about $50 (spent several years ago) with what I am offering in trade
joab, you can get them from my friend Dave here's his contact info: Dave's Fat Cycles, Virginia Beach, Virginia USA.

Basic Information
Company Founded 2009

Custom Stretch Cruiser Beach bikes. If it's Fat lets build it.
Custom frames built to order.

Fat trikes are the new product in
development.

Company Overview
Engineering, design & consulting.

Custom Bikes are a hobby gone out of control.

Mission,
Ride Wide

Products
Simple collection of Fat Bike Frames and Parts etc...

Contact David @ 757.802.0029
Call or text..

Peace Crazy Horse.

joabthebugman

Jun 21, 2010
ocoee fla
Not sure how wide I want to go on the wheels

I lay one of my OCC wheels in the hole tomorrow to get a feel for how fat I can go, then I'll have to talk to my welder guy

But at least I can see this thing at least starting no

I was about to try to stick my whizzer motor in it, but for some reason I just can't get past the pedals on this one

RustyBedSprings

Apr 20, 2011
PNW
Re: Can this be adapted to automatic

Hey Guys...

I've had this 250cc, 5 speed manual bike for a while:

I'd like to either swap out the manual trans for a auto one and keep the 250cc engine... or swap out the engine for a semi-auto engine with that hardball shifter. I really like the hand shifter but would also like to stay near 250ccs.

Anyone know where I could get a fully auto trans for a 250cc Lifan...???

Or

Does anyone know where I can get a semi-auto 250cc electric start/kick start engine...???

What say ye...??

Any Ideas or Leads...???

Thanks,

Rusty

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Not sure how wide I want to go on the wheels

I lay one of my OCC wheels in the hole tomorrow to get a feel for how fat I can go, then I'll have to talk to my welder guy

But at least I can see this thing at least starting no

I was about to try to stick my whizzer motor in it, but for some reason I just can't get past the pedals on this one
joab, any updates, maybe go with the same size fat tire / wheel on the front as on the rear.

ChoppersUS has them the front wheel that is 130mm wide same size width as the Schwinn Stingray Chopper has on the rear.

Peace C.H.

joabthebugman

Jun 21, 2010
ocoee fla
The guy hasn't responded to my offer yet, but I don't think anyone else has topped it

This is on a gun forum, so there isn't a lot of mini bike shoppers there

But no matter
I sold a grocery getter today and may just have to pick up a new engine with that money instead

joabthebugman

Jun 21, 2010
ocoee fla
OK he accepted the trade offer today and will be delivering the mini bike next Saturday

Bike hasn't run in a year, but ran when parked, which means it don't run now

It is a 4 speed with a clutch, which means it gets a jockey stick

Engine will most likely need to be gone trough before I start mounting it in a bike so the fun should begin the following weekend