High performance spark plug

GoldenMotor.com

greentek

Mar 8, 2011
Victorville, California
This I great plug do a little homework reading the info and then try it.
I use this one and like it.

Sick Bike Parts

Spark Plug Wire connector issues found!!!
Problem solved!!!

I had low or no spark problems with starting and such issues.
I used a multimeter and tested the electrical system and continuity.
I found a short in the spark plug connector where it plugs on the spark plug.
There was a short.
If you look closely on the spark plug connector there is a copper screw not the side with the screw, but it came loose. unscrew it with a flat tip screw driver, and there is a small spring I noticed black carbon burns film where the spring touches. I cleaned it with a small screw driver scraped it clean, then I stretched the spring and used lock tite on the copper screw put it back together and tested, full continuity. For those that don’t know continuity means strong connection or full connection.
I also used a Black TV cable it has a thick copper wire in the center, but if you use it make sure you strand about an inch on the copper wire, bend the copper wire with needle nose pliers in a small triangle shape where the screw screws in the center of the triangle in the center of the cable wire.
So the screw touches the copper wire and makes a strong connection.

After this it starts first time strong the way it was or should be.
I hope this helps you.
Take a tip leave a tip. Done!!

greentek

Mar 8, 2011
Victorville, California
I also have this info for you!!!

I purchased the higher compression Head model A-2B from Zoombicycles 80cc Slant Cylinder Cover (A-2B) | Cylinder Parts | Parts and Accessories | EHBC Distributors Ltd and I did see an Improvement.
I did notice at least 15-25+% Increase in Stronger take off power. Low, mid and high range power with higher RPMs. I have a SBP Shift kit so I can keep the RPMs down. Sick Bike Parts
I also Have a SBPs Expansion chamber pipe, Sick Bike Parts and a Boost Bottle from boost bottle industries.

I also used this product from reading a tread on this forum!
Permatex Copper Spray-A-Gasket Hi-Temp Adhesive Sealant
Fast-drying, metallic copper sealant helps dissipate heat, prevents gasket burnout and improves heat transfer. Fills minor surface irregularities. Seals instantly. Fills hot spots and surface imperfections. Temperature range -50°F to 500°F (-45°C to 260°C); resists all types of automotive fluids, especially gasoline. Level 3*
Suggested Applications: Cylinder head gaskets, carburetor gaskets, exhaust manifold gaskets rubber seals and other high temperature applications.

I used this on the head gasket works great. Also to seal a leak from the rubber seal on the crank shaft behind the magneto or magnet. I sprayed it on the outside and sides only, Not the inside part of the seal!
Worked great. Very Satisfied!!!
I hope this helps you.
Take a tip leave a tip. Done!!

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
My 66cc has been dynoed at 33hp, actually, it might be 3.3, anyway, replacing the wire and boot is something I do to EVERY chinese engine, not just HT's. NGK plugs kick butt when it comes to a reliable spark. For those of you who are new and looking at this to determine what to buy, think of it this way. When you are cutting back gaskets and opening ports to stock size, this is called blueprinting. A cheap plug and poor electrical system that doesn't fire every time is bad for hp, so when you replace the wire, boot, and plug, you are more or less blueprinting the electricals. Peace
-LS