Worksman 26 in Rim E.R.D.

GoldenMotor.com

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Hey Matt,
It means effective rim diameter. It is used for measuring spoke length. You need a rim with no spokes in it to get a accurate measurment. Did you ever get that chain situation worked out? There is a local guy coming by my work to pick up a saddle who does some custom work I can ask him if he'd be willing to give you a hand.

Cheers

matthurd

Dec 13, 2010
manchester NH
sort of, my sprockets not quite perfectly tightened all the way around, but its not noticeable to the eye, so while most of the chain clears the frame now with no tensioner, 1 single link of chain comes outward and rubs.

i'm gonna get a sprocket adapter soon but more importantly somehow my cdi got fried while sitting in my basement for 2 weeks.

if you think he'd be willing to help figure it out i'd be more then willing to take any help i can get.

i can't take apart my rim to figure it out but tomorrow i could try n get a rough estimate for you if that would help at all, or maybe you could call worksman tomorrow and they'd have exact numbers on hand?

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Thanks Matt,
really need the exact measurment for the rim. I actually am getting a hoop from someone on another non-motor bike forum. the members name is gestalt just send him a PM. He came by on his motorbike today snowy and freezing. He said he would be willing to help you out.