Super fat Chopper winter/spring Build

GoldenMotor.com

kicking

Apr 11, 2010
mississippi
the frame looks strong ,,,, I have allways had 26 inch bikes ,,,,, I am 5ft. 11 in. tall weighing at 219 ... I am loseing some weight ... but what I would like to ask yall - is there any body height issues - if 'any' with 24 inch bikes , for those over 5ft. tall ?

AzToker

Feb 28, 2010
Too Stoned, Az
Everything went well with my eye. Even see alittle better now! Anyhow, I decdied to keep the frame. Did manage to make a jack shaft. Sorry no camera yet ( still somwhat poor from the co pay). I did have the rear hub and managed to get my sister to buy me the occ mm adapter which fits tight! So I end up talkin to my neighor 13 year old bmxer son. HE came up with a great idea. I was talkin to him about how i need 3 drives on it and he told to grind down 3 slots on the free wheel hub and slap the 3 prong on then screw the free wheel sprocket on. WEll it worked! What a smart 13 year old!! So now that is done. Just don't have the time right now with our office getting ready to move to new office and plus i am moving in middle of april. So i am thinking about having a shop finish making the trike rear end. then i will finish her off. So for now, I will be calling around n see what prices they throw at me. Well that it for now. Have a great weekend Mb'ers!