San Diego's 4th Ride Rescheduled

GoldenMotor.com

BADBOOH

Apr 3, 2010
San Diego CA,
A 40 mile ride. There's nothing that they can do. As long as people wear helmets, and don't speed through crowds of people. No laws are broken. That's that.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
And a few more for the book....some really nice builds here. Great to have CulverCityClassics and company down for the ride! A bit of a journey from LA just to ride 40 miles of earth....come on down anytime, was a pleasure havin' ya along!

URL=http://img818.imageshack.us/i/img1232m.jpg/]
[/URL]

MotorBikeMike and his wife greeted us on Fiesta Island as they migrated back to Sacramento....they should have come along for the ride....cheers to ya anyways!

All good days must come to an end....geez, I only squeezed in 62 miles of fun riding today!?!

A big thanks to OB Motorcycles for coffee and doughnuts..... a good place to start and finish a ride.....Cheers!

Last edited:

Tony Meier

Jan 14, 2010
Sun Diego
Here are a few more pics from todays great ride! Ocean Beach to Torrey Pines Glider Port and back, via some great "hidden" routes! dance1

Attachments

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Who built the tank on the black Schwinn? I want one...
How can ya not want one? That tank is aluminum sweet aluminum and CCC's tanks are equally as sweet, but steel sweet steel.....I'd take either one thanks very much! Very nice tanks too say the least. Ask Andy or Jeff....

on a side note....I still have 1/4 tank of gas left after 62 miles today......let's RIDE!

Last edited:

Maxvision

Jun 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
Was a most excellent ride you guys and a real pleasure to meet those of you I hadn't met before and always a pleasure to ride with our regulars.

Last edited:

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
This was one ride that I really wanted to make!! But the timing still wasn't right to make a drive that far... :(

I promise... We'll make it down there! :)

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
I wanted to thanks all the guys from San Diego for the fun and exciting ride. You guys ride hard and fast which I like. Scotto is a mad man who knows SD very well; Maxvsion…sorry your bike broke. Hope you like the tanks but you weren’t suppose to give them all away…lol… it was an adventure that I am looking forward to again (my son Included).

That lunch spot was good but the beer and the selection of beer was the best.

Someone should have warned me about the Christmas Parade right in the heart of where I stayed; the party did not stop till 3:30 in the morning and the hotel was crazy but lots of fun.

Again…thanks for the good time this weekend….

CCC

Maxvision

Jun 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
Someone should have warned me about the Christmas Parade right in the heart of where I stayed; the party did not stop till 3:30 in the morning and the hotel was crazy but lots of fun.

Again…thanks for the good time this weekend….

CCC
Hey, the parade was a suprise to me too now that I've been banished to Rancho Bernardo. I hope you left your hotel room and went out and partied with them!

Oh, and I didn't give ALL the tanks away, definitely keeping the two I have left. Crinkled Cellophane and the fish tank. I promise I won't smother those sweet paint jobs in fiberglass...honest.