San Diego's 2nd Group Ride

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Will probably ride to the event (13mi.)as well....an additional 26 miles round trip for a total of approx. 49 miles....that's a good little ride;) 5 days and counting....till the ride.brnot

Looks like we won't be riding down cause my buddy is bringing another friend who's gonna be riding his spare 4-stroke. We'll be truckin it down to the event instead. So there will be 3 of us coming down, all on 4-strokes. Should be a good turn-out with 6 in so far...brnot

Last edited:

Maxvision

Jun 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
Today I did a mass mailing with info about the ride to everyone on craigslist who posted a motorized bicycle ad and everyone one the forum who's posted since 6/1/2010.

Should help to get our rider numbers up, not that they were bad for the 1st ride, just the more the merrier...

BADBOOH

Apr 3, 2010
San Diego CA,
aww .. should have planned it earlier. i will be busy sunday :(

i was stoked to see that there was a ride but bad timing!
Hopefully we will have another ride closer in time down the road. I think a night ride through downtown and the beach areas will be cool for that one. I will talk with the others at the ride to see what everyone thinks. Sorry you cant make it, wanted to checkout your bike. See you next time.r.ly.

BADBOOH

Apr 3, 2010
San Diego CA,
usflgSeems like Scotto- cant wait, Im in the same boat. Got my bike as ready as I can. Gonna take lots of pics to post on the forum. See you all tomorrow!

Tony Meier

Jan 14, 2010
Sun Diego
Great ride today! San Diego weather was ideal. Balboa Park pic attached. Then on to Mission Bay, pic by the Coaster. Only 2 1/2 casualties: Bolts on back sprocket fell out on one ride and a motor mount broke on another. I accidentially pulled off and lost a fuel line (while pull starting on the fly); however, it was quickly replaced by a fellow (well equiped) rider! Thanks for setting up the ride. Looking forward to a monthly cruise. I managed to hit 33.5 mph on Fiesta Island, driving a 4-stroke with a 40T sprocked! dance1

Tony Meier

Jan 14, 2010
Sun Diego
Oops, pictures didn't upload! Guess I need to go back to the drawing board! I think the resolution I tried was too high. Maybe, later:-||

BADBOOH

Apr 3, 2010
San Diego CA,
The ride was alot of fun. Great people, can't wait to ride with all you and more again. I will start working on the new route as soon as I fix my bike:( Not so bad though, nothing that can't be fixed. Eventhough I had to run without my expansion chamber exaust(broke on the way to the ride) I still managed to crusie between 25-31mph. Next ride I will be faster. Wheres some pics. For some stupid reason I can't upload the photos, maybe I need some sleep? Try again tomorrow.

BADBOOH

Apr 3, 2010
San Diego CA,
Heres some pics along the ride, and just in case anyone cares, my poor exhaust that died on the way to the ride. Gonna replace that copper/brass, crap with steel. Love that SBP exhaust. See you at the next ride!

Attachments