Whens the next death race and who is going??

GoldenMotor.com

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
I am guessing the 17th...But I really don't know. Roland said we might have one the end of this month but he told me if we did he would tell me at the beginning of the month. Have not heard from him so I assume not.

We can have a race whenever we want, does not have to be the Death Race associated with Spookytooth cycles. But the Spooky Tooth cycles Death Race is the big enchilada.

Wish I could afford some small trophy's or something and I would put on my own race.

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand
I would be interested in a race but Im gonna save it for the DR. When I get my mount, We should start goin' on monthly rides again. Im surpised none have gone on since the last time I went(I may be wrong) but I cant wait to start riding again, its been almost 2 1/2 months since I have rode a MAB/and since I ordered the mount.

I definatly woulnt of sold my cranny if I knew it was gonna be this long, but what can I say, I guess its worth the wait.

Cant wait to start cruisin again, man you have no Idea. Im getting SBP expasion chamber soon so I cant wait. :):):):)

wes

Aug 17, 2009
Tucson Az
I thought we were waiting for Tcams new build so we could have a rally, i would feel bad if we rode with out you bro.

Spunout

MB Builder Extraordinaire
Jul 21, 2008
coventry, RI
blog.360.yahoo.com
I herd the BIG Death Race is going to be in April but what day?
Also If you plan on going post up.
roland opened his doors on a 20th of april, so whatever weekend thats closest to will prolly be it.

in a perfect world, i could go again. but...it doesnt look like its in the cards for me this time.
i realize youre not looking for 15,000 members to post "i'm not going" but i have gone the last 3 years and i'm sure ppl will be wondering if i'll make it.

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
it doesnt look like its in the cards for me this time.
I know for a fact...me and Vinnie will miss seeing you, amigo :(

I am pretty sure me n Vin will be going, but as usual, I will be going to cruise, and meet other riders :)

the stretch was built for comfort and looks, rather than speed and handling ;)

Attachments

Last edited:

doug713

Dec 5, 2009
lake havasu city AZ
So i have yet to see an answer to the question."prolly" and "i'm guessing" isn't worth a trip to Tucson.I would like to go but i need to know when it is for sure because its about a 5 hour drive for me.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
So i have yet to see an answer to the question."prolly" and "i'm guessing" isn't worth a trip to Tucson.I would like to go but i need to know when it is for sure because its about a 5 hour drive for me.
Spooky Tooth Cycles has yet to announce the date, that's all we/I can say.

Give Roland a call and ask him 1-866-243-4552

or email him

http://spookytoothcycles.com/contact-us

Last edited: