My first of Many : Iron Pony

GoldenMotor.com

Foximus

Sep 28, 2009
Orlando
ah... my frame is all aluminum. Im gonna try and weld it up but I'm not sure if it will hold up a second time.

My exhaust blanks will be ehre tomorrow.

247Jude

Apr 4, 2009
Sudbury
nice bike, does your motor shake like a unbalanced washing machine? I started using the bushings for hydrolic mounts, much stiffer and lots of different sizes available. I have already fractured seven frames, most of them by the down tube mounts. I am having a frame built out of 1/8 th one inch diameter tube. Should do the trick.

Foximus

Sep 28, 2009
Orlando
motor really doesnt shake that bad.

Got my exhaust shapes all cut, bent, and lined up.... Now I'm waiting for my new $200 replacement control board for my welder so I can actually put it together.

Foximus

Sep 28, 2009
Orlando
Put in the new control board for the welder (-$200) and finished up the exhaust. Only problem is using 220v and flux core is far to powerful for this thin mild steel sheet metal I used so I had to go and fill up lots of burn holes... ugh.

Sounds pretty cool. I did a 8" S-bend interior stinger, and its probably almost quieter than the stock muffler.

As for power. Its deffinately got torque right off idle now. Pulls hard and fast from idle up. If my frame wasnt cracked in half Id actually go ride it.