Death Race Oct. 31!

GoldenMotor.com

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
great job fairracing. i imagine you had a blast. i have still never seen another motorized bicycle besides mine and to be able to race with a bunch of other guys that enjoy our passion would be one heck of a good time. again congratulations my friend
dance1 dnut

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
Way to go fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You done good an videos or photos???????
Norman

Finfan

Aug 29, 2008
Tucson, AZ USA
It was a grueling 15 lap race. Quite a few dropouts along the way. Some got back in to finish. FR31 and Alex were in a tight heat for much of the race. Then Alex lost if on a corner and went off the track briefly. He made it back into the race, but he never recovered the lost time and reported a loss of power after the the skid. Dave was riding a self proclaimed p. o. s. while Alex had a nice (? forgot name, help me FR!) bike with an in frame tank and rear drum brakes. I suspect the main reason FR won is his racing experience. He knows how to hold the corners and to not give up!

Meanwhile Roland was showing off a bike powered by a new 4 stroke engine that Spookytooth will be handling once they get a supply. It looks good and it sounds like it will be available at a reasonable price. I'm not sure how well it finished in the race but it did finish and sounded nice and smooth. It was a good way to spend an afternoon!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
dance1

Last edited:

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
congrats Dave !!! (^)
nice when the good guys win :):):) karma maybe ?
from third to first in one race ,,,cool !
I hope you were wearing your shirt (represent ! LOL)

MaxPower

Jul 1, 2009
Sierra Vista AZ
awesome race!!! I didn't go very fast but I looked good doing it. I think I need to change my screen name to reflect my racing demeanor. How about MaxLooksGoodRacing. Best part of the race... fitting the tandem bike on the back of my car. If you've got some pictures post them. I'm looking for a new avitar. Peace

Flickr: adsfdadsfdadsfd's Photostream

Attachments

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
WhooHoo congrats fair! #1! Way to represent the mountain bikes! (^)

Wassup with Alex too? 2nd place? Both from Tucson AZ? Must be a place filled with MB win lol

Dang, I wish I coulda been there, what a great even it musta been - If Spooky doesn't up some pics soon to satisfy the demands of this raging addiction there could be revolt!

/off to run about in circles and make vrooming noises :D

Beware this MB o.o

noco

Sep 9, 2009
fort collins colorado
how bad did you lose foureasy???did you run e85 or go unleaded???alcohol fuels should run better in higher temps....on the strip you put so much fuel into the motor(4stroke) that it is on the verge of hydrolock....havent jetted the carb this big yet...dont know how that would do in a 2 stroke....e85 is not exactly race fuel either....just curious if you ran it???

FileStyle

May 27, 2008
Decatur,IL
congragulations FR31! if I were able to be there, the headline on here might have read differently! I would have loved to be there as racing is in my blood! It would have been me in first and you in second! If Iam able, I will make it to next year's race and then we will see!