modded minichopper

GoldenMotor.com

moonerdizzle

Jun 28, 2009
Cheese head capitol
its been a while, but after losing my motor bike to a thief. i decided to make a new one. hold in mind that shes not totally finished, or totally legal. it was extremely fun to build. it started life as a abandoned schwinn sting ray in the back of my garage. then i came into possession of an old rupp minibike. a few drunk nights later, they were combined and formed epic awesomeness. as you can see (maybe) from the pictures, is that isnt the motor for the minibike, its a 6.5 horse OHV motor. and i had to tap, (haha) the valve cover down, and heat and bend the top tube of the mini bike up to make the motor fit. only thing i need to do now, is put on some brakes, and some petals. im planning on making an adaptor like for the drive sprocket to hold on a disc brake i got off of a 80s honda 200e ATC. and i plan on having it operated by mounting the lever in such a way it acts like a pedal.

moonerdizzle

Jun 28, 2009
Cheese head capitol
i got two more rupp frames, and alot of other random parts from them laying around in the loft of my garage. i took one that was in rougher shape then the others and hacked her up. and i dont really have the patience to sell stuff on ebay. so im not too worried about it