Tucson, AZ Monthly Rallies!

GoldenMotor.com

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand
I thought I'd start a thread to get a rally going every month in the Tucson area.

I say every second Saturday or Sunday of each month we meet around 10:00 A.M. (Someone PM for a good location every month so I can put it up here)

I know you Tucson MB'ers are out there!!!!

LETS RIDE!usflg

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand
This Saterday at 10:00 A.M. are we still meeting at D Queen on 4th and 6th??

Dave can you post the map again!!

Hope to see some more people join!

Finfan

Aug 29, 2008
Tucson, AZ USA
I'll be at the DQ on Saturday but I have to pass on the rally. Much to do before the Holidays. We can try for a monthly event. Perhaps with time we'll get a following!

()

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
This Saterday at 10:00 A.M. are we still meeting at D Queen on 4th and 6th??

Dave can you post the map again!!

Hope to see some more people join!
I just got off the phone with Norman he is on 4th ave. right now...cool.

I am going by tomorrow to meet him when I get off work around 11-12pm and yes we still have the rally on Saturday. Norman and Gabe would like to ride after the art fair closes I am gonna try to get another bike cause I only have two together right now.

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Monthly rallies? More frequent Death Races on a road race circuit? All the fun is picking up right when I have to move to TX. I'm really going to miss AZ.

wes

Aug 17, 2009
Tucson Az
I will be there, i also talked to a freind of mine and he will meet me there as well, a monthly ride sounds good to me, i have to go get some amsoil today and will see if the guys at USA have herd about our rally, catch you guys tomorrow!!!

wes

Aug 17, 2009
Tucson Az
that was fun, we ended up riding all day, had a few places we had to be and it took all day, rode about 70 miles, i ran out of gas and Jared was pushing me with his foot about 20 mph when i accidently cut him off and he ate the pavement pretty hard, it was funny, but kinda sucked at the same time, we fixed his roderashed hand and put a new kill switch on and we were back on the road in 30 min to take care of one more thing we had to do. all in all it was a good day,

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Well I got a crank seal going out on the Hopper and I cannot get it to stop crapping out. But I will be riding from grant & Silverbell to Ina and Shannon meeting up with two others MAB riders. Then going back to I think Oracle & Ft. Lowell then back to the Westside. Leaving around 4pm if anybody wants to join us.

wes

Aug 17, 2009
Tucson Az
Thats a bummer, next time we take a ride down town on the weekend i will post it so maybe a few can meet up for a night ride, sometime we cruse on sat. nights just for something to do.

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand
I cant wait for summer night runs. I need to get a light. Prolly gonna get a 12v batt/12v light when I start working. Once I get my bike finished, Im down for some Sat. Night runs.
Wes I got a new phone so I dont have your number, Pm me and Ill hit you up when my bike is done. Just ordered SBP Ex. Chamber and Im so stoked for it to get here. I hope my mount comes around the same time.

Peace

Tcams