custom bike

GoldenMotor.com

flybytaco

Metal Molding Madman
Oct 17, 2009
seekonk MASS
ok I've built so many bikes now and i havent actually chopped one and made it a whole diffrent ride. So i think I'm gonna have to tackle it. If anybody has any creative Idea's let me know cya guys will be fun..dance1

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Before I built my build off bike, I got some advice from the president of the Dog Town Chopaderos.
He basically told me that what ever you want to build should already be in the frame that you start with. (A cruiser frame isn't good for making a straight angle chopper looking bike, and so on...)
So I would just say to visualize what you want to build & then try to find & frame that can be tweaked to your vision with minimal work.

flybytaco

Metal Molding Madman
Oct 17, 2009
seekonk MASS
yes true I agree i have torches and welders too lol should be able to do some tweekin lol. for some reason im thinking long and low maybee even another jackshafted bike with 2 cent clutch motors. Norm did your forks come like that or did you rakem out urself?

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Thats just a standard low rider fork... I used that because I didn't want to mess with the steering tube on the frame to lower the front of the bike.