dellorto phbg questions

GoldenMotor.com

mountain80

Aug 8, 2008
Red Deer, Alberta
dellorto phbg questions SOLVED NOW

Hi all just wondering if anyone out there is running this carb as I am looking into fitting one on my mb. What i am unable to find out after searching the net is: the overall length of the carb, measurement from centerline to top of carb and measurement from centerline to bottom of carb. Also what size in mm is suggested? My ports are cleaned and matched,piston skirt is notched out, compression is around 160psi and I am running a sbp pipe. I have taperbored the stock carb but i want to take this project further.

TIA.

Last edited:

motorhead419

Jul 6, 2009
ohio
Get a 18mm Mikuni...and a straight intake from Jim at MANIC MECHANIC..Then open up the inner hole and you'll notice a BIG improvement..Get a straight intake and use it with the stock carb..get rid of that bend..

SIMON.j.k

Apr 27, 2018
Christchurch , New Zealand
dellorto phbg questions SOLVED NOW

Hi all just wondering if anyone out there is running this carb as I am looking into fitting one on my mb. What i am unable to find out after searching the net is: the overall length of the carb, measurement from centerline to top of carb and measurement from centerline to bottom of carb. Also what size in mm is suggested? My ports are cleaned and matched,piston skirt is notched out, compression is around 160psi and I am running a sbp pipe. I have taperbored the stock carb but i want to take this project further.

TIA.
hi
how did you get on with the Dellorto carb ? . I have 2 MT50 1982 that im playing with one has a 21mm dellorto PHBGas running standard air box filter , running 262au atomiser , 92 main,65 pilot , 50, idol ,w7 needel 2 down from top , its not bad bike seems pretty responsive
but i have allso a 18mm dellorto PHBGas on the other MT and im struggling to get it right
cheers si