Walbro carb...which one?

GoldenMotor.com

cityevader

May 11, 2008
Santa Cruiz, CA
I've read numerous references to Walbro carbs being used. I've tried googling them to see what bolt spacing they have, but no luck. There's quite a few to pick from, but no listed bolt pattern (my 70cc has approx 40mm spaced manifold bolts).

Anybody have a model number to help me out with?

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
I searched like crazy for you could not find part number. Easy Rider seems to be the one who use's it alot, you could try to PM him

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Ahh, I think I might have found it; part number HDA63

I would still PM Easy Rider to find more info, I think I read somewhere that some mod's have to be done for it to fit.

cityevader

May 11, 2008
Santa Cruiz, CA
I searched like crazy for you could not find part number. Easy Rider seems to be the one who use's it alot, you could try to PM him
I feel your pain...I do!
Searching like crazy has gotten me very disappointed!
Even stopping into a few small engine shops got me down, as they can apparently only look up parts on a "by-model" basis. Like such and such log splitter or trencher or weed whacker needs such and such carb... no dimensions or specs or bolt spacing.
SSSIIIIIIIIIIGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
I think I'll PM Easy Rider tomorrow.

badjester

Aug 31, 2008
seattle area
I'm not sure about coming up one that's "bolt-on" ,but, I'm using a walbro carb that I got from pocketbikesunlimited.com and it works great. I did have to drill the manifold provided out to fit the "stock" intake manifolds diameter and drill/tap one hole through the "stock" intake manifold to match a hole in the carborators manifold. It was pretty easy and it works grrreat.

It was called a 16.5MM remote purge carborator, was for any of the 2-stroke 48cc pocket bikes and I just chose the 48cc model, though all of them are for 48cc engines the intake manifolds differ a bit bike to bike.

good luck...

speedracer831

Oct 13, 2009
santa cruz
I JUST FOUND THE EXACT SAME CARB ON EBAY FOR 34 BUCKS. thought id let you all know cause i think its the best deal ive ever seen. with shipping its 39, and the seller is 100% positive customer feedback. look up walbro hda 63 carburetor on ebay