Where to get all the upgrades

GoldenMotor.com

westonforbes

Jul 2, 2009
Michigan
I have been searching the forums for awhile and I have been having problems finding where to find upgrades. If anyone knows where to get a part upgrade (and/or the advantages/disadvantages of upgrading different parts, they should post it here to help others in their quest.

In my particular case I am interested in upgrading my carb, but I don't know what to search or where to go. If anyone knows any sites or good search terms or products, I would love to hear 'em.

I also want to switch out my standard kit muffler for one that runs to the back horizontally like a motorcycle. I would make my own but I don't know what role a muffler plays in engine performance and my welding abilities aren't anything to brag about.

Most importantly I was wondering if its possible to upgrade the kit's 6V system to a 12V system (and if I can get more than 3W A.C.), because then my options for accessories expand to everything made for cars and motorcycles.

Any help would be great. Also, I am aware that there is Kings Motor Bikes for parts, but they really dont have upgrades.

Last edited: