2 stoke bicycle engine spark plug "Low-Profile"

GoldenMotor.com

RedB66

Dec 28, 2007
Sunshine State
Does anybody know of or have a part number to a "Low-Profile" plug that is compatable with the 70cc motors? I'm having a clearence issue and was just wondering if there is a plug available. Thanks, Barron.

hotrodseanxx

Apr 17, 2008
NJ
i dont know this will work, but i know they make header plugs so they are shortened for header clearance on cars. you could try going to an autozone and cross referencing the plug number to one of those.

RedB66

Dec 28, 2007
Sunshine State
Would this be for the stretch Red Barron bike?
No...The "S T R E T C H" is pretty much done. I've put close to 700 miles on it so far. The plug is for my current project, a board track influenced bike, drop tank, white tires...etc...The NGK will work, just curious as to if there is another plug.

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
No...The "S T R E T C H" is pretty much done. I've put close to 700 miles on it so far. The plug is for my current project, a board track influenced bike, drop tank, white tires...etc...The NGK will work, just curious as to if there is another plug.
You should check out Derringer Cycles Home
His bikes are all board track racer style!
They're really nice, but he charges WAY TOO MUCH for them! :eek:

He's also totally full of sh**!! (He makes it sound like he's the lone inventor of these motorbikes!) :-||

Last edited:

SeattleMike

Mar 17, 2008
Seattle, WA
Venice Boy- I looked at the Darringer Cycles site, and he says that those engines are 4 stroke hondas, but they look just like our chinese 2strokes. Do you know what engines this guy uses?

RedB66

Dec 28, 2007
Sunshine State
Venice Boy- I looked at the Darringer Cycles site, and he says that those engines are 4 stroke hondas, but they look just like our chinese 2strokes. Do you know what engines this guy uses?
They are the Chinese motors. The BAMF's are the 4 strokes. He's out of California so he offers the 4 strokes so you can register them. Different laws for the 2 -strokes.

sisdavid

Mar 31, 2008
Daytona Beach
Have used the Champion cj7y, good plug, the e3 plug at walmart is cool to with the two prongs. I think it is called e3 crossed it with the cj7y