Tinkerer, AF Vet, love cold weather, love my bike

GoldenMotor.com
Mar 31, 2013
RI
as a fellow Veteran let me be the first to welcome you and to thank you for your service brother.

...you'll find many good people here as well as a wealth of information at every skill level from the utter noob (like me) up to advanced level rolling art and most everyone is more than willing to help you if you run into a jam.

peace, bozo

.flg.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome Sarge. You've found the right place to share the hobby. If you currently have a bike or planning to build one you'll find a wealth of information here. You might want to explore the search feature for any subject that comes to mind or you can post a question and there's always folks ready and willing to help.

I'm sure you know all about Moody Field, Valdosta. I did some time there in the mid 60s.
Beautiful little air base. Is it still operating? Still a pilot training facility?

Tom

Sergeant Snowball

Jul 28, 2013
Atlanta Georgia
Hey Tom, I have never been to Moody but I think its still operating. The only pilot training base I know of is Sheppard AFB which is where I went to tech school for aircraft mechanics.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
from a fellow vet welcome. you can keep the cold though lol. great to have you with us, I was sac at Loring afb, maine. great to have you with us. motorized bicycles are the fountain of youth for a lot of us
dnut