Dax 62cc???

GoldenMotor.com

wes

Aug 17, 2009
Tucson Az
I recently ordered some 70cc/69cc motors from thats dax and two of the motors that came are the 62cc kits, im sure this was a simple mistake and im not to worried about it but my question is has anyone compared the two, how does the 62cc run, the price difference is like 4 bucks so im not to worried about that but i might send one of them back and keep the other if the 62 is a good motor i might keep them both. Thanks

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
The "65" is a roller or needle bearing small end, and I have heard mixed reports as to it's durability. I have one, but it won't be run until spring.

wes

Aug 17, 2009
Tucson Az
The "65" is a roller or needle bearing small end, and I have heard mixed reports as to it's durability. I have one, but it won't be run until spring.
What do you mean by the "65",is the 62 actualy a 65cc? and the needle bearing i got but what do you mean by the small end, thanks.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Just got a 66 from Dax but did not look at the box or see any numbers, any where. So dunno. But the main thing I like about buying from Dax is he won't sell junk. Not that these are Cadillacs but you know what I mean. Dax was the first person I know of to say there was no such thing as an 80cc ChinaGirl. I have read but dunno for sure that some Chinese manufacturers do measure differently and is not an out right lie. Sort of like 4 wheel drive and 21" TVs.

I would call and ask him.