Large Filipino's bikes

GoldenMotor.com

Mike B

Mar 23, 2011
Central CA
Hey Large,

Here's your clutch roller bracket on my bike;

I had thought this was the Al Fisherman clutch roller bracket, but another member said that you were the inventor.

Credit where credit is due.

Works great, thanks!

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
I'm glad to see that your active again... You definitely need to join us for the Denver Rides this spring. Check out the event section to see what has progressed over the last year. Good peoples, good eatin, great rides. Looking forward to meeting up sometime.

Frank :)

Al.Fisherman

Sep 9, 2009
Calera, Alabama
Hey Large,

Here's your clutch roller bracket on my bike;

I had thought this was the Al Fisherman clutch roller bracket, but another member said that you were the inventor.

Credit where credit is due.

Works great, thanks!
I got my idea from Large Filipinopino. As far as I know he designed the first one that I saw. He gets all the credit. What happened to you, long time no see?

Last edited:

Tulsa_Rider

Feb 14, 2012
Tulsa, OK
I have been trying to find out more about these clutch pieces. I am trying to make one for my new cruiser, but am having trouble finding a piece. The roller part is where I am having trouble, I don't even know what to call it. The best I can come up with is a brass roller, but that doesn't seem to get me anywhere. Anyone know what to call it, and or where I can get one?

Mike B

Mar 23, 2011
Central CA
It is a standard sliding door or screen piece and you can get them at any hardware store where they sell the replacement door roller hardware.