New and have a question

GoldenMotor.com

SoldierBoy

Feb 5, 2014
United States
hello im not sure were to post this question so i just added to my introduction anyways my name is Cameron and i am from California and i am on a mission to make a motorized bike run on water HHO i need to know a few things how many horse power does a basic 80cc two stroke no mods put out so i can calculate how much liters per min it uses of gas so i can figure out how much LPM of hho i need

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
welcome to our motorized bicycle community, I am not sure on the 2 strokes however I think around 2hp, I am sure one of our members will know for sure and answer the question, I look forward to hearing more about your project, sounds pretty exciting, it's great to have you with us

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
hello im not sure were to post this question so i just added to my introduction anyways my name is Cameron and i am from California and i am on a mission to make a motorized bike run on water HHO i need to know a few things how many horse power does a basic 80cc two stroke no mods put out so i can calculate how much liters per min it uses of gas so i can figure out how much LPM of hho i need
Hi Cameron
The so called 80cc is really 66cc to 69cc and they make about 2 1/4 real world HP.
80cc is marketing hype.

How are you generating the electrical energy to split water into hydrogen and oxygen?

SoldierBoy

Feb 5, 2014
United States
no wonder when we ordered a new cylinder i typed in 80cc turns out the engine we got was a 69cc and the cylinder piston and gaskets they sent us were to big

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
no wonder when we ordered a new cylinder i typed in 80cc turns out the engine we got was a 69cc and the cylinder piston and gaskets they sent us were to big
That doesn't make sense.
An "80" and 66cc / 69cc all use the same size cylinder, piston, rings and gaskets.

You must have a 48cc or one of the other rarer sizes such as a 55cc or 60cc

Why were you ordering new parts?

SoldierBoy

Feb 5, 2014
United States
hmm not sure ill have to figure out a system for it maybe to drip into the engine at the right amount so its not running to rich or to pour while i whill have to pull the carb off and make a custom piece to attach were the carb used to go i do not need the carb because one when hho burns it gives off O2 meaning it burns what it makes its something to ponder but it is really a good idea if i am able to build something

SoldierBoy

Feb 5, 2014
United States
it was time for a tune up after a 1000 miles lol of hard use the item said 80cc big bore off ebay that and i had an air leak because the head was not screwed down tight enough caused the inside to melt

SoldierBoy

Feb 5, 2014
United States
im sorry if im not so good at engines and stuff i never really cared about cars engines and stuff till i got my motorized bike (do not have it anymore ) im trying all this stuff at the age of 17 is kind of hard but worth the pay off if i can get it to work

Theon

Jan 20, 2014
FNQ Australia
There's a 45mm piston (70cc?).
It's probably hard to get.
I have one here with barrel, and gasket, brand new, I made a 47mm piston and barrel fit, but a bit of messing around.
You can have it, but don't know what the postage is from OZ.

SoldierBoy

Feb 5, 2014
United States
thank you but i do not have the motorized bike anymore parts started to break on it and at the age i was at the time it was to much to afford so i sold it