Fatty Tuned Pipe

GoldenMotor.com

apple101

Aug 29, 2008
Hello again,

I am making my own Fatty Tuned Pipe with my dad (I am 16
), and will be posting instructions (a full step-by-step guide with pictures) on how to make it work. The pipe is a pocket bike pipe (MSRP $179) and has a huge chamber in the shape of flames/waves.(^) Hope everyone checks back later to see my awesome creation. I am installing it on a Schwinn Southport Cruiser with a 80CC Spooky Tooth Engine. See you later!:)

Last edited:

apple101

Aug 29, 2008
Second step: Preparing your header!

My stock muffler looks like this:

You have two options now.

(1st: using a pipe cutter (
), cut off the silencer from the header. It will look like this when finished:
)

OR!!!

(2nd: use the pocket bike muffler attachment that comes with your fatty pipe [I am doing this one!!!!! The reason I chose this one is because the attachment is better quality the stock, and you will see later that this will make the appearance sleeker instead of using two different materials.)

Last edited:

apple101

Aug 29, 2008
this is the last bit of work on mine
its made all from exhaust pipe
the cones are pipe
it seems to work really well
I cant wait till the engine breaks in more
it seems to run better & better every day :)
take care
JAK
Cool man! I will be updating more on the guide soon. I have encountered some technical difficulties!:D

HOOKWORMRIDER1

May 21, 2008
Decatur Illinois
The pipe i used was very simmilar only the header had a 180 degre turn that with a torch was easly pulled out and the pipe was perfect fit.The only thing i had to do was put a small dent on the inside to make it fit closer to the frame.I would also recomend that you weld all of the joints except the end cap.I sounds yeally good not to loud not to quiet.

Attachments

FileStyle

May 27, 2008
Decatur,IL
I,ll speak for hookworm:
its actually the power supply (battery) for his led night rider light system that works awesome!!!! it s a twin head light that turns darkness into daylight. a very cool set-up. I wish I would have gotten one instead of the single halogen light I settled for.

jerseykat1

I,ll speak for hookworm:
its actually the power supply (battery) for his led night rider light system that works awesome!!!! it s a twin head light that turns darkness into daylight. a very cool set-up. I wish I would have gotten one instead of the single halogen light I settled for.
No that's not what i was talking about. I was talking about his CDI, not the thing in front of it. It doesn't look like the stock CDI but upon a closer inspection i see that it is and he just has a spark plug boot mounted really close to it, making it look like a different unit in the pictures.

FileStyle

May 27, 2008
Decatur,IL
10-4 you are correct with that! as you know its the other end of the plug wire, cut down and installed to keep water and moisture out of the cdi.