stock 5 horse motor

GoldenMotor.com

WildAlaskan

Sep 30, 2010
alaska
look at these sites they have stock 66cc motor kits and two are even the same kit but have big difference in rated horsepower

the first is a kings motor bike kit its rated power is 2.75 GRUBEE 2010 SkyHawk GT5 66cc/80cc Slant Head Bike Motor Kit (Standard Finish)

the second is a bikeberry kit it is the exact same kit even the same price but they claim a 5-6 hp rating

the third is a zone8 kit advertized at 5-6 hp its not a grubbe but still a nameless brand with higher performance sounds a little fishy to me Bicycle Engine Kits 50cc and 80cc

while pirate cycles has yet another 2010 grubbee kit yet it has been rated at 2.75 hp New 2010 Grubee GT5 w/ Angle Fire Head and Race Carb Standard Finish

i dont think i will be doing business with websites who try to intice you in with more power for the same dollar but are really delivering the same product its a act of dishonesty pure shame

WildAlaskan

Sep 30, 2010
alaska
i am more inclined to believe a stock perfomance to be the lower hp rating of 2.75 maybe increase after break in but better increase with poritn timing adjustments and bolt on performance enhancers but i would find it hard to believe that a stock motor produces anywhere near five horse