Tucson Az riders.

GoldenMotor.com

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand
I cant wait til i get my bike runnin to join all the other mb er's in tucson. I just moved to tucson from california and never really considered putting a motor on a bike. I normally would skateboard around town or ride my beach cruiser. Now that Im out here in Tucson Ive never seen so many mb cruising around before. I really cant wait to start putting my mb together. I just wanted to post this Thread for all the Tucson Mb er's out there. Any tips, advise, what kind of bike you ride, anything. just post it. Im new to the site so show me what chu got.
I've learned so much already and cant wait to learn more.

Thanks everyone for everything. Its all really appreciated.

bandito

May 22, 2009
colorado
Yea in early 08 when I 1st started reading about MABs it seemed Tucson was the center of the world for these things and AZ law was a huge issue. I dont know if its the year around nice weather or what but Tucson is well represented in MAB forums online.

city of angels

May 24, 2009
tucson az
welcome thank you bandito for that wonderful comment when i started riding in 08 i saw i few motor bikes but once the law pass i saw more riders riding their bikes arouund tucson here are a couple of pics of my bike is a huffy beach cruiser with a 58 cc star fire motor upgrades are duall exaust, alarm system air horn,motor swap,recharble battery system lot of more upgrades coming soon

Attachments

bandito

May 22, 2009
colorado
Nice bike I like the look. Exaust stands out plus the blue tire. Is that a 12v m/c battery? Thats a good place to put one. Is it just for the headlight and tail? How do you charge it?......oh ic air horn and alarm too.

Last edited:

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand
Nice bike City of angels. Out here in Tucson the winters are the best part of the year (I think). coming from Carlsbad, California I cant stand the summer heat. I dont know how people even go outside.
Is riding your mb in the summer even enjoyable in the summer 108 degrees?

wes

Aug 17, 2009
Tucson Az
Its always a good time for a mb even if it is 110 out, Tcams welcome to Tucson man i ride everywhere i go and dont see to many mbs around but i know there here, hope to get a ride together some time, there is a death race on holloween but i dont know whrere they hold it. I plan on checking it out, i am sure a buddy of mine knows where, HAPPY MOTORIN!!!!

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand
I seriously cant wait to start riding. In Carlsbad, Ca there were a group of guys that always rode around and I never even thought of making one and out here in Tucson ive seen so many mb's everywhere. I cant wait to join the group. I will post pictures as soon as I have a problem and need some help.

Thanks everyone
.bf.

city of angels

May 24, 2009
tucson az
my lighting system is consisted of a 12 volt motorcycle battery i charged it with a normal baterry charger the only thing thats running on the batery is the head light the signals still running on batteries yeah i haven't had to change the front tire yet i have a solid rubber tube in the front so i wating to change when i have enough confident to change it the dual exaust is from a mini pocket bike the people at usabikemotors took a po poo muffler i cut the muffler part and add mine to it well thanks for all the compliment i am glad all of my hard work is paying off