Parts for sale in Phoenix Az

GoldenMotor.com

Mahlus

Jun 2, 2013
Phoenix
No kidding lol, parts bought either didn't fit my application or didn't fit, need drum brakes for my new build so I'm hopping and willing to negotiate lower on price lol

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
I might be able to take those parts off your hands, my home MP shop is is off of Peoria and 15th ave. Drop me an e-mail from my Contact page on my web site and put the size of the fork neck and wheel size it's for.

Mahlus

Jun 2, 2013
Phoenix
Ok, I'll mail ASAP.

If your still interested KC let me know.
And if so feel free to make an offer on the remaining parts.

\./

Dec 4, 2011
CA
It's in one piece but it's far from new or new like, they're bent, you crashed into a curb or a wall which cause the forks to bend back from the neck, you then tried to straighten them out with the hammer hence the hammer dents all over the neck and inside of one of the arms

Mahlus

Jun 2, 2013
Phoenix
Negative, the paint was chipped from where i ordered from. And they are not bent. I'm not liking the accusation. They were fine shipped, this is why I only want to deal local. Those forks are fine.

\./

Dec 4, 2011
CA
Theyre far from fine...I took pics upon opening the package and submitted them to PayPal, they should be contacting you shortly

Mahlus

Jun 2, 2013
Phoenix
I knew I should have dealt local. Lesson learned I suppose. I installed and the un installed. I'm guessing you installed it wrong and a now want someone to blame, all good, I also have pics of when I shipped I can submit to PayPal.

Mahlus

Jun 2, 2013
Phoenix
So, you get your money back and you get a pair if functioning forks. What a scam artist.

Last edited: