occ stingray

GoldenMotor.com

flybytaco

Metal Molding Madman
Oct 17, 2009
seekonk MASS
gee thanks for all the help Not!!! i guess I'll put my skills to work and figure it out with the help from my bud J at PIRATE CYCLES...

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Most around these parts care about what they recommend, without a few more details in your question like type of engine/bike, kit/DIY, jackshaft/shift kit, and cost/expectations let alone a few pics there's not a lot to give ya...

More accurately - too much lol

So people moved on answering questions they could actually help with.

TBH - you're surrounded by sponsors, bet one of them has shifting kits. ;)
<.<

Last edited:

flybytaco

Metal Molding Madman
Oct 17, 2009
seekonk MASS
I took it apon myself to build from ground up diy motor mount diy jackshaft setup to run the motor centered. installed a silver PK from j over at Pirate. removed one of the head gaskets comes with 2 stock. used copper spray on the head gasket, installed billet intake, and removed some casting flash that was just touching the piston on the intake port(china quality control) and matched the gasket this thing runs sooo sweet 34.8 mph not even broken in yet.. breaking in at 32:1 with sabre..

flybytaco

Metal Molding Madman
Oct 17, 2009
seekonk MASS
I'm sorry to everyone if i sounded short. I didnt get any replys so i kindas had to keep on truckin. my effort paid off and all my hard labor.I posted it sat morning on craigslist and it was sold in 10 min made a great profit as well enough to buy 2 more bikes and engine kits. so I guess I'm starting a new Buisness...