Sick Bike Parts Expansion Chamber welding

GoldenMotor.com

rockonp04

Oct 1, 2010
California
I need a better way to keep my Sick Bike Part Expansion chamber on my bike. The springs and rubber pieces they give you in the kit just aren't cutting it. What would you recommend for something more substantial and permanent? I am willing to weld.

impression

Feb 26, 2009
Syadney,Australia
yes, welding. although i suggest you source a mig or tig welder and clean the surfaces before you start.... ( sand the edges down to bare metal ) and repaint it afterwards...

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
You will have to solder copper, silver solder and mapp gas like used on Hvac systems is stronger than regular solder.

nvmextc

Dec 10, 2010
Sydney
My friend welded up my SBP exhaust yesterday, we found a tube that was just the right size and shape to replace the copper pieces and it welded easy.

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
2 cycle intake How long

I have a 2 cycle engine that lays down on its side. I would like to tip it up but don't know if it would work that way. The intake manifold would have to be close to 10" long to get the carb up to the side like a normal carb posistion. WOULD IT WORK?

I got this in the worng spot sorry.

Ernst

May 28, 2011
Turlock Ca
Not fancy here..

Used the stock muffler tube and the SBP expansion.

This has been cut and welded twice for two different engines and mount positions.