Clutch Problems

GoldenMotor.com

surfrider4545

Jan 30, 2010
Hastings , Florida
Ok so i just received my engine in the mail today thanks to every one here at Bike Berry. I don't grasp how to do the clutch cable. The clutch arm on the motor hits the seat tube thus not creating enough resistance on its own. I mean i can use the little piece that you put at the end of the wire but that only holds it in against the seat tube. As of right now the motor is engaged so the only thing i can think of is just to push start it but then i wont have an idle? Any Thing Will Help If pictures will help let me know

AaronF

Aug 24, 2009
Illinois
Ok so i just received my engine in the mail today thanks to every one here at Bike Berry. I don't grasp how to do the clutch cable. The clutch arm on the motor hits the seat tube thus not creating enough resistance on its own. I mean i can use the little piece that you put at the end of the wire but that only holds it in against the seat tube. As of right now the motor is engaged so the only thing i can think of is just to push start it but then i wont have an idle? Any Thing Will Help If pictures will help let me know
Got a vise to bend the clutch arm a little? If you got the muscle use two pair of vise grips!

googs

Jan 10, 2010
Cardross
I am having trouble with the clutch arm vibrating out or poping out of the motor giving me know clutch until I push it back down into the engine.

Any ideas would be much appreciated. Regards Googs.cvlt1