Lock tite on the fuel switch ?

GoldenMotor.com

MoreBloodWine

Oct 9, 2012
Meadville, Pa
Yup, if the fitting came out, you can tap it back in. You could use a drop of loctite on it if you wanted to. I think you're discovering the quality of these Chinese parts. :)
Ya, but at the same time I wasn't expecting it to come loose lol. I probably used more force than thought bec the gas line I got is ever so slight smaller than stock so it fits better / tighter.

Sent from my PANTECH Crossover ™ on AT&T via Forum Runner.

JonnyR

May 13, 2012
ronkonkoma, new york
thats more than enough space you will be fine just tru to let all the air out of the filter or when you hit high RPMs you will have fuel froth which will make it run bad

JonnyR

May 13, 2012
ronkonkoma, new york
if you dont have the in tank filter in if you leave it for a hour sitting after a good run with the petcock open and the cap loose it should bleed mine did but it only works if your carb dosent leak if it leaks you end up with a puddle of fuel

MoreBloodWine

Oct 9, 2012
Meadville, Pa
Well mine shouldnt leak, I loosened it up and reseated the seal before I put it on. I dont know if it sitting at a slight angle matters though since I'm working wit what I got (unusual frame). As for the petcock filter... it is on there but I would imagine it should still bleed ok if like you said I leave the cap to the tank open and then maybe jiggle the line a bit.

Edit: Why after a good run ?

JonnyR

May 13, 2012
ronkonkoma, new york
thats when mine finaly purged all the air out i dont know why and i think i did the run with the cap loose i dont remember i just remember it was finally purged after i left it for 45minutes to a hour and the cap was loose the run might have helped it might not have done anything but whats it going to hurt a trip out on the bike:)

MoreBloodWine

Oct 9, 2012
Meadville, Pa
Sounds good, texhnically I'm ready to run right now, I just havent tightened down the sprocket on the tire yet but if I could spin it up somehow without the tire I could test it heh.

For what it's worth, I don't quite recall but it's non synthetic you break in with then after break in goto synthetic right ?

JonnyR

May 13, 2012
ronkonkoma, new york
some people dont bother i do but thats after 2 gallons of regular i use honda HP2 most people have there oil of choice maxima is a great choice and some like to mix caster oil in or use the caster oil 2 stroke as well as a extra lubricant