business cards

GoldenMotor.com

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
like most of you i am always being pulled over or stopped by people to ask about my motorized bicycle. most of my riding is back and forth across the island to work from my condo. i made some business cards i just hand out and tell them they can see lots of cool motorized bicycles and find answers to their questions on the web site. if anyone would like the file to print some pm me your email and i will send to you. the template is for any 10 card sheet or just use thicker paper and cut them out. here is what is on them. plain and simple

Attachments

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Re: buisness cards

Paul,
I've been doing this for a while. I've had several different cards with different bikes on them but always have our forum mentioned. They've all said, "Everything you've ever wanted to know about motorized bicycles". I always carry cards with me when I ride and I keep a few in my wallet for when I'm just talking to people and the subject comes up.
It's a great way to promote the forum as well as the hobby.

Tom

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI

yes i made the design with photo shop. took a lot of hours but i enjoyed it. was first time ever doing anything like that and am happy with the result. they come in real handy when you run in to a person that wants to talk forever and you have to be someplace.

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON

Nice design Paul, will match my T-shirt when I get one in a couple weeks. :) Dunno if you've seen it, but I started a similar card thread back in October '10 in the pic section, (is in my sig too). Started it after seeing a similar thread from way earlier. I forget who started it, but they were beauty full colour ink eaters :p So I tried something simpler. Over 2,200 views on the thread so hopefully someone printed out a couple, lols.

Still carry some in my wallet, but I'm in a small'ish town of around 11k ppl, so after handing out about two hundred over the 2+ years I've been here, word of mouth has most ppl knowing what their looking at and seeing some other riders around finally. Makes for faster store runs, less lengthy stops on cruises, etc... heh heh.

I'll pm for a copy of yours, at the time I didn't think to make an eBike one.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI

they are nice also. i got playing with photo shop and ended up a mision to make a logo for the forum lol. end result is what i am using for the cards and t-shirts. thank you killercanuck, i have to say i am glad i never saw yours. they are awesome and i would have used them and never learned photo shop lol

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine

...Dunno if you've seen it, but I started a similar card thread back in October '10 in the pic section, (is in my sig too). Started it after seeing a similar thread from way earlier. I forget who started it, but they were beauty full colour ink eaters :p So I tried something simpler...
If you mean this thread: Bike Cards... I may have neglected to mention that I might use the color inkjet at work to print them, thus the amount of ink isn't a consideration *whistles innocently* :D

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Just a thing I do for my business, print on magnets. You can buy printable sheets at any office supply and stick em to your gas tank. Is way more expensive but folks save em where as with a paper one, they end up in a wallet with a phone number on the back.

When I print these up, gonna change the caption to;

MotorBicycling.com

Stop pedaling your arse around town​

Wut? I didn't say peddeling. snork.

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON
Yea Barely, that was the one :) Lol Dan, here you go man: Edited them out, hope you grabbed a copy if you wanted one. Didn't mean to hijack and get you in trouble :p

Last edited:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Of all the times I have been gonna get fire'd, this is one of them.....

SNORK!

Last edited: