My first race bike build!!!

GoldenMotor.com

deonsrace

Apr 1, 2014
Miramar
Details on this carb

Flex Jet remote access fuel screw for pit bikes. Provides easy access to pit bike carb fuel screws. Adjust on the fly! MADE IN USA. pictured on Mikuni 22mm oval bore carburetor.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
If the head is in the upperward position you'll be fine but if it is down the cylinder under the piston will be full of oil and you be loosing oil out of the pcv opening in the valve cover, with that engine set up right on that bike you should have a nice ride for sure, please don misunderstand me Im not hating on your bike I just seen the pic with it looking like the engine was sitting in the c rame with the cylinder pointing down and back.

If I missed something in the thread forgive me friend just came across this thread and seen that first pic.

Map
.wee.

deonsrace

Apr 1, 2014
Miramar
Ok need a little help here now. I have a CVT with a #35 jackshaft. I need a rear sprocket that will take a #35 chain. Anybody know where i can buy one?

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
Honestly, #35 stuff is a pain to find. 90% of bicycle builds use #415 or #41 chains. I'm not aware of any vendors doing #35 bicycle sprockets, but some do custom work so call around. Also look at chinese honda clone motorcycles and pocketbikes. Some of these use #35 and you may find something you can adapt.
Keep in mind I'm not a four stroke guy and there may be someone who knows of a source.

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
Try Northerntool.com they sell a lot of go kart parts and most of their stuff uses the #35 chains and sprockets. they do have a 60 tooth rear on their website which should work good combined with the comet converter.
I had one of those baja go karts back in the early 80's with a Tecumseh 5hp engine (slightly modified) with the comet converter with an 11 tooth primary and a 60 tooth final drive sprocket running 18" tall tires that would easily hit 60 to 65mph on the flat straightaways. You may need a smaller primary sprocket with the 26" wheels, but if your engine has good low end torque, it should accelerate just fine with a 10 or 11 tooth and have a really impressive top speed.

deonsrace

Apr 1, 2014
Miramar
I needsomething that will also mount to my rear wheel. Been looking almost everywhere. You know anywhere that sells that davevilla?