New full suspension build

GoldenMotor.com

Elmo

Sep 3, 2009
Mississippi
Jack looks real good. It wouldn't be nearly as much fun if there were not problems to solve. Maybe tomorrow I will get back to mine
Elmo

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Jack, Glad She Is Running. I Think Your Carb Is Mounted At That Angle So It Will Be Below The Gas Tank. Lets Hope It Is Not Affecting Performance. I Have Had A Problem With Those Cag Motors Not Running Good After Awhile. When They Are In Pocket Bikes The Cylinder Is Fully Shrouded For Cooling. Maybe, With The Flywheel Fan Cooling Just One Side Of Cylinder, It Is Deforming. Cut Up Soda Cans May Be Ok Material (better Still, Barley Cans!!lol). The Freewheels Seem Good?? Later, Oh, Thanks For The Update. Ron .cvlt1

old motorbike

Sep 21, 2008
Fl.
Thanks Elmo you're right, Thanks for a challenge.
Ron, I found after it quit starting that the head bolts worked loose a little again. The base gasket is squirming out and the bolts start to loosen. It sure is sensitive and will not run. Don't know if the head even has a gasket.
Will take it apart later when time permits.

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
While cleaning at work, found some old chinese scooter headlights and tailights and mounted them on bike. They might be called ugly on a bike, but I wanted to have turnsignals and brake lights.
Thats quit a light system. Looks like it could really use a fairing windshield! Cudos on the turn signals, full lighting. Some good imagination!