I love getting THAT look.

GoldenMotor.com

happycheapskate

Nov 26, 2009
Rockwall TX
So true, wbuttry, that if you are the "only one who has one", people zero in on you. If someone builds/buys one of these, then rides stupid, I bet the aggravated person would say I did it, because "he's the only one" who has one.

I really don't know why these are so rare in USA. Gas and car costs are expensive, and so far the laws are pretty free for riding them, and bicycles are still granted quite a bit of freedom.

If America really has 20% unemployment, and gas is really hitting $5 again, there should be millions of these bikes on the roads, with average, grown adults riding them.

wbuttry

Sep 21, 2011
new madrid
you are rite to happy i dont know why more people dont have them i love my friction drive i got a dax friction and a dax titan 50 and i ride it quite often

John H.

Aug 25, 2010
Milwaukee Wi
Just came back from the first run of the season. Three stops for "What is that?" several smiles, and one thumbs-up. One smile from the motorcycle cop at the end of our street. Milwaukee cycle cops ride Harleys. Kinda cool!

RicksRides

Feb 22, 2012
osceola IN
So true, wbuttry, that if you are the "only one who has one", people zero in on you. If someone builds/buys one of these, then rides stupid, I bet the aggravated person would say I did it, because "he's the only one" who has one.

I really don't know why these are so rare in USA. Gas and car costs are expensive, and so far the laws are pretty free for riding them, and bicycles are still granted quite a bit of freedom.

If America really has 20% unemployment, and gas is really hitting $5 again, there should be millions of these bikes on the roads, with average, grown adults riding them.
Happy we are selling quite a few of our 350$ FD bikes here lately they've got 2hp snowblower engines. People are finding them less silly as gas is 4$/gallon and these get well over 160mpg and do 25-28mph