Another Jag

GoldenMotor.com

rockvoice

Apr 6, 2009
glendale california
this a jaguar i put together this past weekend. added a springer fork and some medium apes . the motor is a 48cc starfire (all crome) this is my first build using something other than a 66cc and i like it . this motor is a lot slower from the start of course, but acually has higher(and quieter) top speed.

Attachments

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Rockvoice,
Great looking build. Ya gotta just love the Jaguar. They look good no matter what.
We just have to get all these Jags in a photo callage. Maybe I'll work on it this weekend.
Anyone have Jag pictures that they haven't posted let me know. I'll try to get them all together.
Tom

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Looks even better the second time around, Joe. It will certainly be a part of my weekend project.
I really like the rack. I have about ten feet of 1/4" chrome rod that was part of a store display. I'm thinking of building a rack for my Jag out of it. Did you make yours?
Tom

skjjoe

Mar 9, 2009
Boerne Texas
No i didn't make mine i was lucky enough to find an old Hercules Brits bike in the trash with everything on it. The headlight. and rack ,maybe the mirrors, they are in pretty bad shape.The rack is made out of 1/4 steel chrome but it was so rusty i had to blast it and repaint ,still have to braze the tank mount for the front to bring it down

Last edited:

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Good looking Jag!
You might want to get a dual pull brake lever & move the grip shift to the left side of the bars... doing these things really cleans up the look of the bars & works much better!

There's some pics of Jags that I built on my website... check em out!!

dnutdnutdnutdnut