a picture and video of my former bike

GoldenMotor.com

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
LOL! What an idiot.... keep an eye out on your local police auction, you might be able to get it back.

I will never understand people who run away from the cops, the chance of you getting away is so small it's not worth it.

kr632

Apr 13, 2009
buffalo
im pissed even though i sold it. that thing was a beauty some one else had one on here it was a kulana moon dog. i had it for a week before i sold it and he had it for two days. he said he was scared they would arrest him. he got 3 tickets un licensed use of motor vehicle, un registered use of motor vehicle and no helmet

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
See? That's why I have a rear view mirror. So I can look back at the cops without turning around to see how close they are.
What an idiot! If you're going to run from the cops you'd better have something faster than a motor bike and their cars and radios and helicopters. Idiot! What will be the repercussions of this for NY motorbikers?
Tom

kr632

Apr 13, 2009
buffalo
I hope he paid you cash....
yes sir. cold hard cash.

i spoke with the police officer that gave chase and all he wanted to do was give him a warning for not wearing a helmet and the guy got scared and sped off. he also said that he will return the bike after all of the court dates are taken care of and also said the bike is "damaged". as for the person that tried to run he has a pretty nasty bruise and cut on his leg, he got very lucky that is all that happened