so where do I go...

GoldenMotor.com

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I have decided it's time to go back to electric bikes. I have enjoyed playing with the small gasoline engines but frankly they are more trouble than the electric bikes. I'm really tired of the complicated (yes even a weedeater is) gasoline engines. I'm ready to go back to the simple electrical engine. I have a controller and throttle but you don't really need them. A simple electric bike can be made with an motor a battery and a on off switch,

I'm curious to see if the knowledge I have gained working with gasoline builds will translate to electric. I know the skills I have picked up will be helpful, and the tools of course. I do have one project on the board I might continue working on as I switch my attention to the ebikes.

So where do I post my nonsense about diy ebikes. Do I put it here or go to the ebike section. Some moderator tell me where it would be best. I do want to conform lol.

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
Ontonagon County,Upper Michigan
How often do you have to plug those things in to recharge it? Can you put a small wind generated turbine(s) on it to refill your battery to get out of waiting for it to recharge again? How much electricity does it take in relation to cost? Just curious....I know nothing about elcectric bikes.