just added sprocket adapter to bike And !

GoldenMotor.com

29badbike

Jun 17, 2012
florida
I just put on a manic mechanic sprocket on my bike and out of my collection of chains I found one that fit the sprocket I bought from them fine but it seems to not be running smoothly at small motor sprocket inside case housing do I need to change it to a different size to run smoother ?

donphantasmo

Oct 3, 2010
Middleburg, FL
29 Bad bike.

A. Go to the "Introduce yourself" area in the forum and introduce yourself.

B. I just added that same sprocket on my bike. Do a search on this forum for "Very bad vibration". Mine almost got rid of the vibration completely. I think yours is just a matter of chain vs sprocket. The chain you need is a 415 size. Not the 41 size you normally get with a normal bike.
The small "engine driven sprocket" should also be a 415. Of course it would help if you were to tell us what kind of bike, what kind of motor you have. I would have found that out in the "introduce yourself" section, right? lol.

I'm just playing with you, man. This is a great forum, and people here are A)awesome and B) very willing to help.

I'm form the St. Augustine area, myself. I'm stationed in New Orleans right now, but I go to FL every few months to just to maintain my sanity. Where are you in FL?

29badbike

Jun 17, 2012
florida
You so funny,Do you know why blind people don't sky dive? Scares the **** out of their dog! who can I get the front small motor sprocket from? I have a skyhawk gt5 one one bike and A gt2 on another as far as I can tell all the motors I ha ve interchangeable parts U ever heard of the Howard sprocket adapter I currently have two bikes up and running one with the stock rag joint on the spokes and the other with he manic mechanic adapter, the only reason I ask about the howard adapter is the person i have been talkin to who sells it said I can reuse my stock sprocket. I have several of the sky hawk motors I been buying used ones from people in my area and reusing the parts & bikes to build my collection.So If I can reuse some sprockets ould be good.