honda gxh50 oil change

GoldenMotor.com

Bob Mac 18704

Jan 24, 2010
penna.
I just sent out for the oil change hose. As most of you know the drain plug on these hondas is in the worst spot it could possibly be. The drainzit hose seams to be the answer. Although a little on the expensive side, it looks like it will solve the messy change problem. Also I think I will probably change the oil more often because of the ease of doing it. If anybodies interested the hose is called the drainzit, the size for the honda is hon1008 8mm. The threads are m8 1.25. I don't know if the chineze motor is the same drain plug size. perhaps someone else can chime in on that one. I got mine from Stonewell Trading Company- Outdoor Living and Quality Lifestyle- Gas Grill Parts, Gas Grills, Lawn Mower Blades, Lawn Mower Parts, Weed Whip Trimmer Parts and Line, Oregon Equipment, Carlton, Carlisle, Martin Wheel, Gates Belts, Snowmobile Belts, Saf I'll let you know how it works when I get it. It's under the lawn mower parts

Last edited:

flex man

Feb 24, 2011
Woodland Hills Ca.
Hi
cant wait to see pics wondering how long it sticks out and if it would look right on my bike I am trying to keep it as clean looking as possible . So if it looks like a clean instaltion I am in .......Flex...nice find.....