carb issues?

GoldenMotor.com

justcruising

Mar 9, 2011
ontario canada
I get to half throttle and the revs sound fine, but when i give it full throttle it just doesnt give me any more speed and sounds like its bogging at a constant speed. I messed with the idle screw and nothing. I thought it could be a vacuum being caused by the carb tube connecting to the carb, and was considering buying one of these (Motorized Bicycles Gas Bike Engines Gas Powered Bikes Motorized Bicycle Parts) or at least modifying the carb tube i have now to get rid of a potential vacuum. I thought i'd come to a forum just for bicycle engine kits and find some help.

Also, an unrelated subject, but does anyone know where to buy a 36 tooth sprocket and a bracket that replaces the stock rubber gasket rear mounting bracket with a 3 screw metal bracket? I'd like to get one of these as i see it being a lower maintenance hassle incase i ever have to take off the rear bracket for some reason. Any help is very appreciated as i'd like to have this running like a dream :)

happyjourney

Mar 13, 2011
Key West FL
do we know those intakes ans screws fit our engines? if so that would be a great fix for a spacing problem i'm having fitting all the parts inside the frame. omg it is. thanx