My Rides, and help me name them!

GoldenMotor.com

KilroyCD

Jul 22, 2008
Lancaster County, PA
Well guys, thanks for all the suggestions. I've decided on a name for the Whizzer. Jasonh suggested this name, and in light of the fact I've had two flat tires in the space of a little over a month (and why does it always have to be the rear tire?) as well as the bike's pseudo police-bike look, the Whizzer has the name "Flatfoot". I'm kind of leaning towards Large's name for the Western Flyer, "Clara", but I'm still unsure. The jury is still out on the name for the '46 Columbia. However, I'm thinking about one that is a variation of Walter F.'s sugestion "Number 7". Since it's a 1946 Columbia, I'm thinking about "Ol' Forty-six". Any other suggestions?

ricland

Jul 27, 2008
Well guys, thanks for all the suggestions. I've decided on a name for the Whizzer. Jasonh suggested this name, and in light of the fact I've had two flat tires in the space of a little over a month (and why does it always have to be the rear tire?) as well as the bike's pseudo police-bike look, the Whizzer has the name "Flatfoot". I'm kind of leaning towards Large's name for the Western Flyer, "Clara", but I'm still unsure. The jury is still out on the name for the '46 Columbia. However, I'm thinking about one that is a variation of Walter F.'s sugestion "Number 7". Since it's a 1946 Columbia, I'm thinking about "Ol' Forty-six". Any other suggestions?

Those names won't last.

I forgot what I named the first bike, but the only possible names for pink one and the third one are:

Da *****

and,

Chips...

You'll be calling them that yourself, watch and see.

ricland