Schwinn Boardtracker #2

GoldenMotor.com

KVC_customz

Feb 22, 2010
hollister
The ACE is back!

after doing my first schwinn boardtracker "the black beauty" my boy soon realized he had to have one as well. So as a great father that I am, I slowly put some cash away, sold some other toys I had and started away on this new build. Hope you all like it! comments invited!

It will stay in raw metal, we still have some minor things to sort out and some final detailing here and there but it's almost there!

special thanks to Sportcarpat for all his ideas and support!

I have two more projects lined up after this.

1. A Rat Rod Pscho Machine
2. My tribute bike to Indian ..... TBC stay tuned!

KVC customz

Attachments

Last edited:

h0tr0d

Mar 23, 2008
Whooa! You are definately tuned into what a boardtracker should look like. I am impressed. What seat is that? What was the tank originally? Cool bike.

KVC_customz

Feb 22, 2010
hollister
thank you! We appreciate your feedback! The seat I bought in Mexico 8 years ago in a little old bike shop. $ 3.00USD was the price I think. The tank is spare reserve oil tank for a hot rod. My good friend Tom, came by and saw what I was up to. I told him what I had in mind and the next thing I know, Bam there it was! Having friends like this is really key to having access to wierd uncommon parts. Then it's just a matter of having good ideas!

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
As for me getting any credit, I can't accept. Carlos did this entire build in his own shop. This guy has an eye for style. His kid must be pretty happy right now with what his pops just built for him. Wish my dad had built me something like that before I had my drivers license! Nice build, Carlos!
Pat

KVC_customz

Feb 22, 2010
hollister
raw metals, with brown and creams to go with the copper and brass fittings. I figure with time.. the elements will give it a nice patina look! Sorry, no paint on this raw frame!

KVC_customz

Feb 22, 2010
hollister
[inspired by Chicara's master piece]The ACE is back!

after doing my first schwinn boardtracker "the black beauty" my boy soon realized he had to have one as well. So as a great father that I am, I slowly put some cash away, sold some other toys I had and started away on this new build. Hope you all like it! comments invited!

It will stay in raw metal, we still have some minor things to sort out and some final detailing here and there but it's almost there!

special thanks to Sportcarpat for all his ideas and support!

I have two more projects lined up after this.

1. A Rat Rod Pscho Machine
2. My tribute bike to Indian ..... TBC stay tuned!

KVC customz[/QUOTE]