Success!

GoldenMotor.com

hellhammered

Jan 23, 2010
Maine
Hooray for me! I finally got the throttle and kill switch fully operational! I took her out for a mile shake down, and I'll be danged, she's riding just awesome!!
I am sooo happy right now. :D

dance1

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
HH,
That looks very nice. Congratulations and...you've just got to make those twin megaphones functional. Is it just the angle the photo was taken or is the front wheel smaller than the rear? Looks like 24", 26", but maybe its just my eyes.
Tom

hellhammered

Jan 23, 2010
Maine
HH,
That looks very nice. Congratulations and...you've just got to make those twin megaphones functional. Is it just the angle the photo was taken or is the front wheel smaller than the rear? Looks like 24", 26", but maybe its just my eyes.
Tom

No it's not your eyes or the angle, it's a 24" on the front. That is actually a triple horn on the rear
and I'd love to figure a way to make that fuctional, trust me...

hellhammered

Jan 23, 2010
Maine
That is such an awesome bike. I can't tell from the picture if you've done this or not, but you might need to twist your chain tensioner bracket, so that the wheel runs more parallel with the chain. I ran my bike a bunch of times before I did that, and didn't have a problem, but it would really suck for the chain to jump off.

Nice, nice ride. I'm glad I got to follow your build from the beginning.
Thanks Nougat, The tensioner is very much aligned, it may be the angle (this time) ;).
I'm glad you like my build, I'm just psyched I had a nice enough day here in Maine for a good cruise.
Peace....

auflg