Does anybody sell just the 4-stroke mounting kit?

GoldenMotor.com

Buddy

Jul 7, 2009
Ogden, Utah
That guy selling the R/S engines is legit. Go look in the other forum and you'll see a bunch of people who have purchased them.

The engine did take awhile to break-in and was dissapointing on power until it did. Now that it's broken-in it's great. I'm over 250 pounds total and live in the Rockies where there's pretty much nothing but hills, it will pull me up all but the steepest of them without any pedaling. It starts first or second pull EVERY time and gets about 180 MPG, even with all the hills. On flat groung it could be geared higher and should easily get 200+ MPG. I love that engine. The R/S definitely blows the Huasheng away for performance.

Last edited:

Patr1ck

Apr 15, 2010
Tempe, AZ
That guy selling the R/S engines is legit. Go look in the other forum and you'll see a bunch of people who have purchased them.

The engine did take awhile to break-in and was dissapointing on power until it did. Now that it's broken-in it's great. I'm over 250 pounds total and live in the Rockies where there's pretty much nothing but hills, it will pull me up all but the steepest of them without any pedaling. It starts first or second pull EVERY time and gets about 180 MPG, even with all the hills. On flat groung it could be geared higher and should easily get 200+ MPG. I love that engine. The R/S definitely blows the Huasheng away for performance.
I know this thread is a little bit old but what set up did you use with the R/S EH035?

Pat

Buddy

Jul 7, 2009
Ogden, Utah
I know this thread is a little bit old but what set up did you use with the R/S EH035?

Pat
It's a Staton rack mount chain drive. I've got about 1500 miles on it with nothing more than engine oil changes and chain oiling and adjustment the latter of which I don't have to do much anymore.