biggest 4-stroke kit

GoldenMotor.com

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
all in-frame 4cycle kits are either Honda GXH or HuaSheng 142f engines (49cc) AFAIK
others have adapted bigger engines, but that is what comes stock :)

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Was just gonna PM you Bill. Didn't mean to come off contrary. Your right, was the question. Was just sitting here avoiding work and studying and rambled.

MotorbikeMike

Dealer
Dec 29, 2007
Sacramento
Hi, well this should be common knowledge, but there is a High-perf 502 chevy availble. Check with your local speed-shop, they should be able to get you motormounts, fuel cells, emergency disconnect for the battery, and anything else you might need.

Mike

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
Might be on the other side. That picture shows the rear of the engine.
isn't that the front of the engine because that's the timing chain cover & the fuel pump was towards the front on those engines. We sure hijacked this thread, didn't we :)

Last edited:

HoughMade

Apr 15, 2008
Valparaiso, IN
That is indeed the front of the engine. I doubt there is a radiator. He's running it drag race style. Notice how there is just a hose where the water pump would normally be?

_ And my guess would be a 283- but looks like a dual carb.

Finfan

Aug 29, 2008
Tucson, AZ USA
Oops! I guess I was confused by the carb being that far to the front. Maybe this is a V6. It doesn't appear to be projecting out too far.

On the original topic I have seen pictures of a 110 cc engine shoehorned into a bike frame but I'm fairly certain it didn't come as a kit.