Whizzer Piston

GoldenMotor.com

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
its real nice to watch mason man do his magic on our flathead engines. Ray has been working on these and the older ones for many years, thanks Ray, dennis

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
ouuh lala! me likie alot! Ray, your the best! i'm very excited! i know you have alot of work on this motor, more than people know. your a very humble man, when i know some would be tooting their own horns for much less than you have done for me. dennis

mason_man

Jul 19, 2009
LA SoCal
Thank you. I am pleased with what we have done so far. Having removed much of the stress with what we do to our one lunger.
We continue to look for more of it's Dynamics and will apply with today's technology!

Carbon Fiber here we come!; )

Ray

Gbrebes

Jul 16, 2010
Los angeles
Hey Ray,

That's some really impressive work on the whizzer. I have a question, how much horsepower would you estimate that engine to be putting out?

Gilbert

mason_man

Jul 19, 2009
LA SoCal
Hey Ray,

That's some really impressive work on the whizzer. I have a question, how much horsepower would you estimate that engine to be putting out?

Gilbert
Hi Gilbert, I hope your Holiday was good. Dennis Whizzer started out with 2.5 hp,he's at 6hp now. I'm trying to work his auto clutch right now. Even with the extra rmp's I'm having a hard time getting it to engage, then when it gets hot, less engagement .I've got a couple things I'm doing to it, it's coming slowly but surely :)

Once again Thanks, to all.

Ray