promo for the interview

GoldenMotor.com

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
MyFox WGHP | Roy's Folks: Motorized Bicycle

that is the full thing. Well I think it is I haven't watched it on the download. I saw it on the news show. My son in law called right after and wanted to know why I didnt plug his business. It was a joke. He said you were a photog for thirty years write a dozen novels and are on tv for building a junky bike. I loved it.

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
I like it, I like it!!!!!!!!!!!! You even have that suthen accent. That was a great video deacon. Your a star for sure now. You da man.................

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I like to think all the little people who made this possible.... And specially norman who really made this possible lol...

UncleKudzu

May 26, 2008
Deep in the American South
that links to a story about some drunken folk and their open containers? i thought this was going to be a riquimbili-related story.

whoa! edit:

so it's not this story! whew!

i've seen the correct feature now; that's awesome, Deacon!

Last edited:

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
I just clicked on the link and here come Deacon riding over the hill on the Captain America Bike. I wish they had showed some of his "home brewed" projects...................

Joshua

Jun 8, 2008
usa
Deacon that is great, it makes me want to go out and jump on my bike and take it for a ride.......wait I think I will.

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
Deacon
You da Man! That was great wish you could of put in a word about this forum but what the heck people now know there is cheap transportation this may even help us all out to get them legal in all the states. Great job buddy!
Your going to have to get you a set of spurs. (c)
Norman

tylden

Jul 2, 2008
That's awesome Deacon ! When I get my bike built, can I get you to autograph it ? Pleaseeee ? :p

TexasDav

Aug 19, 2008
Houston
Deacon You do all us motor bicycle riders proud. I loved the story and to get to hear the voice behind the words here is priceless.