Looking for a certain sprocket, anyone got a vendor?

GoldenMotor.com

DuctTapedGoat

Dec 20, 2010
Nampa Idaho
Hey - I'm looking for a 36T left hand threaded sprocket, without a freewheel. Anyone know any vendors that sell them? I've been all over, and the closest I've found is stuff with freewheels. I got one of those, cracked it open and JB Welded the internals, which should hold up. But, I'd rather get one that's a solid piece, as I'm looking at a 70 mile daily commute. I know it would work, but I'd hate to be stuck in the country where I don't have signal and have my ghetto rig break down on me.

DuctTapedGoat

Dec 20, 2010
Nampa Idaho
I talked to him, and he could thread me a sprocket. I'm going to get back to him when I figure out what the thread pitch and diameter need to be to get a price quote. But...

Now I'm thinking I need a non-freewheeling/non-sprag left hand threaded flange I can just bolt a sprocket onto, just to get more bite on the threads and not risk blowing out my threads.

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
I have a multi-speed disc hub and a 39 tooth sprocket from Andy that is coming off My bike if Your interested let Me know.

shiloh0

Jun 28, 2008
the grubee hd uses a solid or freewheel mount flange with their kit, you can buy the thing separately at gas bike net but im not real sure about the thread pitch. then you could pretty much mount any size sprocket to it by drilling the holes and maybe boring out the center to enlarge. much cheaper route than kings$$$. i make my own small (under 30 tooth)
sprockets this way they are under $20 on ebay