Venice Motorized Felt Revolver!

GoldenMotor.com

oldsurfer

May 21, 2010
thousand oaks,,,ca
Thanks Norm, was just really curious about that, thought maybe the guy likes em that way;)

I also had a sneeky suspicion that TB would be gettin that answer....can't say I blames ya fer not lettin the cat outta the bag.....but when ya do! I really need to turn my fat alloy top tubes into tanks...looks so much cleaner. Cheers!
norn it has been 2 years since this post....what do you use to seal the inframe tank on a felt...i've been told to use jb weld.....then told when you use the tank seal it causes the jb weld to turn gummy and leak...any tips or insight will be appreciated.....

oldsurfer

May 21, 2010
thousand oaks,,,ca
Thanks Norm, was just really curious about that, thought maybe the guy likes em that way;)

I also had a sneeky suspicion that TB would be gettin that answer....can't say I blames ya fer not lettin the cat outta the bag.....but when ya do! I really need to turn my fat alloy top tubes into tanks...looks so much cleaner. Cheers!
norn it has been 2 years since this post....what do you use to seal the inframe tank on a felt...i've been told to use jb weld.....then told when you use the tank seal it causes the jb weld to turn gummy and leak...any tips or insight will be appreciated.....